The Storage4Grid project has officially appointed its first members of the External Stakeholder Group (ESG). They are:
- Ilaria Rosso (Electro Power Systems Group)
- Torben H.E. Christensen (Fronius Danmark ApS)
- Emilio Sassone Corsi (Green Energy Storage s.r.l.)
- Frédéric Ridou (RedFlow Europe GmbH)
- Zaid Al-Jassim (Dansk Energi)
ESG members will play a key role in keeping the Storage4Grid vision aligned with the strategies of storage providers and the opportunities raising from new developments in Energy Storage technologies and systems. Specifically, the first ESG members already provide the project with a good coverage of available Energy Storage systems for different scales and applications.
More information on the External Stakeholders Group (ESG) page.
|Share "Storage4Grid welcomes its first appointed ESG members" via|
Back to Storage4Grid News.